Today I received a delivery of materials from the building centre I deal with. The driver and I spent half an hour unloading my stuff and another hour and a half getting his truck un-stuck from the deep and soft snow at the shoulders of the driveway.
 |
| My old IH 624, aka "Rusty Ron" - not that it's a very rusty tractor - comes to the rescue. Several times. |
The Truck Got Stuck - Corb Lund
Wow, that's really impressive that a tractor that looks half the size of that truck is able to tow it. Powerful tractor!
ReplyDeleteMaybe surprisingly, it's diesel engine only puts out the same 60 h.p. that my '91 Honda Civic does. It's power is all in traction and gearing.
ReplyDelete"Rusty Ron" has been a big help. I'm not sure how I would have gotten the roof sheathing up without "his" help.
Lucas,
ReplyDeleteI noticed the scenery in the background. The view looks amazing. Can you post some pictures for the tourists? Thanks. Jim
Can do.
Delete