I've been hammering away at my keyboard for the last couple of weeks trying to get my next post together amid all my other day-to-day responsibilities. I get frustrated because I would like to just keep feeding material into my blog but I can't because sometimes it takes quite a while to organize my thoughts and bring together the photos and graphics - never mind the drawings. Anyway, in the interest of keeping the "material feed" more consistent and to add a bit of flavour, I've decided to incorporate the occasional "off-topic" post.
I've also decided (for flavour) to include a link to a song or other audio that I like at the bottom of each new post. As a reader, you don't have to listen, but if you want just click the link to have some background "ambiance" while you read.
Ah, it feels good to finally hit the "publish" button on something. More on the foundation work coming soon.
Baby, I Won’t Do You No Harm - The Sheepdogs
No comments:
Post a Comment